- Illuminate your ride’s backside with an eye-catching set of Spyder Sequential LED Tail Lights
- Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights—no cutting, splicing or soldering required
- Housings are weather-sealed to keep moisture out
- Spyder LED lights provide a sharper, more focused light pattern and illuminate quicker than incandescent bulbs to make you easier to see at night
- Spyder Tail Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations
- Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered with a one year warranty
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK-JKU
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These lights are really nice! They work flawlessly. No lag time. I was a little concerned about how small the back up lights would be because of how small they appear but they throw off plenty of light. Much more then the standard backup lights. Would definitely recommend theses lights!
Love the lights. Look great, work well and I get lots of feedback about them being unique. Happy with the purchase!
These lights are everything they are said to be, and then some. I was pleasantly surprised at the result. The sequential turn signal operate perfectly and look fantastic. The reverse light is 10 brighter than the big factory reverse light. I only wish I had purchased them sooner. I learned about them on the Wrangler Forum. The entire unit is very well constructed, and looks fantastic. There is absolutely no downside to these light assemblies.
Taillights look great, they are sealed well from water, the extra hardware is secured to the housing. I would buy again and will recommend them. I have yet to see taillights like these anywhere. Fit and finish is great.
Easy to install on your own. Look great!
Got a lot of compliments
Excelent product. Reverse lights are very bright which is awesome. Love the turning signal.
They look great! Very easy to install!!
Plug and play prefect! Easy install and look cool!!
Super easy install and add a great look to your Jeep. Both brake/turn and reverse lights are super bright, so they're a nice upgrade over the stock lights. BRP shipped them very fast too!